*Ring Sizer is refunded with purchase of any Tungsten ring*
Don't know your ring size? Order our plastic ring sizer it is the most accurate way help you figure out what size will fit best. The price includes free tracked shipping (4-6 days). Ring sizers are shipping within 1 business day.
> Once you receive the sizer, follow these simple instructions:
- Your finger size will change slightly throughout the day, depending on temperature, activity, etc. It is recommended that you measure your finger during normal temperatures and at the end of the day when your fingers are most normal. You will want your ring to fit perfectly and be able to be removed easily at this time.
- Relax your hand, place the sizer on your desired finger and pull. See if your finger bulges on either side of the sizer. If so, it's too small, so try the next larger size. When you push the sizer up from the underneath side of your finger, there should be a small air space between the sizer and the top of your finger. It is NOT important that the ring sizer slides easily over your knuckle! When a ring fits properly it should slide on easily, but will resist just a bit when coming off, even taking 2-3 seconds to get back over the knuckle. This is normal and especially common with men, who typically have larger knuckles. If you size your ring to your knuckle, it will be too big on your finger. More sizing mistakes are made ordering rings too large than too small.
- Lastly, if your new ring arrives and initially seems to be a little too large or too small, we suggest you wear it for a few days to get used to it before exchanging it for a different size. Different activities and temperatures throughout the day cause our hands and fingers to constantly change, so it's normal to have a ring feel tight sometimes and loose other times often in the same day! Wearing your new band for a few days will help you better determine if an exchange is necessary.
- Proper ring sizing is more of a personal preference than a perfect science, so even after following all of these helpful hints, sometimes the ring still won't fit perfectly. Don't stress! We are happy to exchange your ring for a different size if needed.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts.
Processing time - This includes order verification and packing. All orders are sent direct to the international warehouses/supplier for processing and or production within 24 hours after the order is placed. The warehouse will process the order, which can take between 2-9 business days. Please be aware that some of our products are made to order, therefore the longer processing time of 9 days might apply.
Shipping Times- We ship from our Sydney fulfilment centre or Asia based fulfillment centre based on stock availability.
|Method||Shipping Time Frame||Price|
|Standard Shipping||8 - 15 Business Days||
$10.00 (Free for purchases over $75)
Please note- Deliveries to addresses outside of metro areas (150km+) may take slightly longer to arrive. On average, you can expect an extra 3-4 business days.
While we make every effort to ship your order to you within the estimated time frames, we cannot guarantee delivery within these estimated times. Keep in mind that most of our products are made to order. Please allow sufficient manufacturing and shipment time when placing your order.
Shipping times are listed in business days and are quoted to us by our logistics partners. There may be events (e.g. extreme weather, customs clearance, inaccurate address info) that may delay delivery beyond the quoted time. We are not responsible for these delays and cannot provide refunds for delayed delivery.
- Shipping and/or Import Tax/Tariffs- Depending on the type of product and or cost, you might be required to pay import taxes or tariffs. This is a cost you will have to cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you an Australian Business?
Yep! We are based in Queensland. Our products are processed and/or produced and shipped to our customers in 29 countries directly from international warehouses and Sydney fulfilment centre. Because all purchase transactions are processed in Australia we adhere to the stringent refunds & exchanges expectations for Australian Businesses. Just contact us if there is a problem and we will do everything we can to provide a solution that best suits you.
Am I able to track my package?
Yes. All orders will have the ability to be tracked. Tracking details will be emailed to the email address you provided at checkout when the order is dispatched from the warehouse. You can also track your order by inputting your order number and email address via the this link "Track My Order". If you have any queries about the delivery of your order, please email us at anytime via email@example.com
I have ordered multiple products, but is seems I have different tracking codes?
Yes. Depending on the product you have ordered, it might be dispatched from various warehouses. This means these items might be packaged separately and arrive at different times. Don't worry, you can track each of these packages easily as per above.
Do I have to sign for the package.
In most instances no. If it is safe, they will leave the package in a safe space. Alternatively the courier will leave a calling card, inviting you to pick up your package at the nearest depot.
The tracking information says it's been delivered, but it's not here? What do I do?
This rarely occurs but it's generally a small error during delivery. If this does occur you will need to contact Australia Post (If in Australia) or your local postal service to check on the delivery or lodge a report. Please let us know if this has happened. If the postal service says something has gone wrong with the delivery, we will do everything we can to make you happy.
I made a mistake entering the delivery address. Can I change it?
In most instances yes, but there is a short time frame to make adjustments. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of submitting the order to make adjustments to the delivery address. Please check your order carefully before submitting to avoid this situation.