Step into a world of captivating colors and enduring elegance with the Crushed Opal & Rose Gold Tungsten Ring. Tailored for the modern man with an eye for the extraordinary, this ring features a mesmerizing crushed opal inlay, presenting a kaleidoscope of vibrant hues that dance with every light. This striking opal ring is framed by a strong, durable rose gold tungsten finish, ensuring a blend of beauty and brawn.
Whether it's your choice for a men's wedding band or a statement piece for everyday wear, this opal ring is a testament to impeccable craftsmanship. Available in 17 diverse sizes and complemented with free shipping, getting the perfect fit is a breeze. Plus, with our free engraving service, personalizing your tungsten ring becomes a memorable experience.
Dive into a union of color and character with our Crushed Opal & Rose Gold Tungsten Ring – a modern masterpiece among tungsten wedding bands.
Be sure to check the 'Ring Sizing' tab to make the correct size selection.
- Strong, durable and scratch resistant tungsten carbide design
- Striking crushed opal inlay
- 8mm in width
- 2.3mm - 2.5mm thickness
- 18g in weight
- Cobalt free & Hypoallergenic
- Available in 17 different ring sizes
- Comes packaged in a standard ring box (add a wood ring box here)
- Please be sure to check our "Shipping Information" tab for processing and delivery time frames.
Keep in mind that the color for genuine opals can be very different. We cannot control this as we rely on what we can get from the opal distributor. Your ring may consist of varying colour consistencies including blue, red, yellow, green and purple. Each ring will have a unique combination of opal colours. Variance in colour is not considered to be a fault and we are happy to facilitate a ring exchange for you if required.
Why shop with us?
- Personalised service and customer support.
- Safe shopping with a secure SSL checkout.
- Flexible payment options, including Afterpay.
- 90 Day Returns & Money Back Guarantee
- Ring size exchanges available. Just contact us!