Nova Bow Tie Set Groomsmen Package
Secure and trusted checkout with
Get your groomsmen some natural style and flair. The Nova wood bow tie is a unique alternative to the traditional bow tie. Delicately crafted by hand using sustainable wood and finished with a 3D laser cut star pattern, this remarkable bow tie is a guaranteed conversation starter. Accompanied with cufflinks, lapel and pocket square, this ensemble is sure to please your groomsmen crew.
- The groomsmen package consists of 4 x Nova Wooden Bow Tie Sets
- Engrave the box for each bowtie and also include an engraving on the back of the bowtie. (Engraving Instructions below)
- Includes wood bowtie (with adjustable clip), wood cuff links, lapel and handkerchief .
- Comes packaged in a stylish wood box.
- 6 colour variants available.
- Bow tie size: 12(L) x 5.4cm(W) x 4.5mm (thickness), cufflink size: 16mm diameter, Handkerchief size: 22 x 25cm
- Adjustable neckstrap is 50cm in length.
- These are handmade and personalised for your big day, hence we spend time getting it right. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing. When ready, your package is shipped by express post. (1-3 business days, Australia Only)
Why shop with us?
- Personalised service and customer support.
- Safe shopping with a secure SSL checkout.
- Flexible payment options, including Afterpay.
- 90 Day Returns & Money Back Guarantee.
IMPORTANT: Please use a desktop/laptop to complete this order. Engraving submission can't be completed on a mobile phone.
1. Add the style of bow tie you want to your cart.
2. Go to your cart. You will see a "Add a note to your order" section.
3. Input engraving instructions. You can get one engraving on each bow tie (reverse side) and box and they can be different from each other.
4. If you chose the mix and match option, also include the product codes (as listed on the bow tie images). e.g 2 x T285-C2 & 2 x T285-C4. You can only request a max of 4 bow ties.
5. Double check everything is alright and proceed to checkout as per normal.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts.
Processing time - This includes order verification and packing. All orders are sent direct to the international warehouses/supplier for processing and or production within 24 hours after the order is placed. The warehouse will process the order, which can take between 2-9 business days. Please be aware that some of our products are made to order, therefore the longer processing time of 9 days might apply.
Shipping Times- We ship direct from our Asia based warehouses.
|Method||Shipping Time Frame||Price|
|Standard Shipping||8 - 15 Business Days||
$10.00 (Free for purchases over $50)
Please note- Deliveries to addresses outside of metro areas (150km+) may take slightly longer to arrive. On average, you can expect an extra 3-4 business days.
While we make every effort to ship your order to you within the estimated time frames, we cannot guarantee delivery within these estimated times. Keep in mind that most of our products are made to order. Please allow sufficient manufacturing and shipment time when placing your order.
Shipping times are listed in business days and are quoted to us by our logistics partners. There may be events (e.g. extreme weather, customs clearance, inaccurate address info) that may delay delivery beyond the quoted time. We are not responsible for these delays and cannot provide refunds for delayed delivery.
- Shipping and/or Import Tax/Tariffs- Depending on the type of product and or cost, you might be required to pay import taxes or tariffs. This is a cost you will have to cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you an Australian Business?
Yep! We are based in Queensland. Our products are processed and/or produced and shipped to our customers in 29 countries directly from international warehouses. Because all purchase transactions are processed in Australia we adhere to the stringent refunds & exchanges expectations for Australian Businesses. Just contact us if there is a problem and we will do everything we can to provide a solution that best suits you.
Am I able to track my package?
Yes. All orders will have the ability to be tracked. Tracking details will be emailed to the email address you provided at checkout when the order is dispatched from the warehouse. You can also track your order by inputting your order number and email address via the this link "Track My Order". If you have any queries about the delivery of your order, please email us at anytime via firstname.lastname@example.org
I have ordered multiple products, but is seems I have different tracking codes?
Yes. Depending on the product you have ordered, it might be dispatched from various warehouses. This means these items might be packaged separately and arrive at different times. Don't worry, you can track each of these packages easily as per above.
Do I have to sign for the package.
In most instances no. If it is safe, they will leave the package in a safe space. Alternatively the courier will leave a calling card, inviting you to pick up your package at the nearest depot.
The tracking information says it's been delivered, but it's not here? What do I do?
This rarely occurs but it's generally a small error during delivery. If this does occur you will need to contact Australia Post (If in Australia) or your local postal service to check on the delivery or lodge a report. Please let us know if this has happened. If the postal service says something has gone wrong with the delivery, we will do everything we can to make you happy.
I made a mistake entering the delivery address. Can I change it?
In most instances yes, but there is a short time frame to make adjustments. You can email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of submitting the order to make adjustments to the delivery address. Please check your order carefully before submitting to avoid this situation.