Black Rhombus & 18k Gold Tungsten Ring (8mm)
Discount automatically applied in cart
It's easy as 1,2,3
Here's what happens when you place your order with us.
1. Crafting your ring
Upon placing your order, it will be processed
the same day and our team will get to work
on your new ring. It will take 3 to 5 business
days for completion -->
2. Shipping your Ring
Once crafted, we will dispatch your full order
using tracked and insured shipping. Most
orders take about 8 business days to arrive. -->
3. Wearing your Ring
Excited? So are we. Upon arrival, you'll find
your order inside a box. Here's the moment
you've been waiting for - enjoy your new ring!
Frequently Bought Together
Make a statement with the Black Rhombus & 18k Gold Tungsten Ring.
This timeless piece features a black rhombic style complement by a stunning gold finish. It provides a masculine yet alluring aesthetic while also delivering exceptional craftsmanship and long-lasting sturdiness. Perfect for a wedding or to add a touch of refinement to formal attire, this ring will make a bold statement.
- Strong, durable and scratch resistant black rhombic design.
- 8mm in width
- Cobalt free & Hypoallergenic
- Comfort fit design for maximum comfort
- Available in 15 different ring sizes
- Comes packaged in a standard red velvet ring box
- Please be sure to check our "Shipping Information" tab for processing and delivery time frames.
Why shop with us?
- Personalised service and customer support.
- Safe shopping with a secure SSL checkout.
- Flexible payment options, including Afterpay.
- 90 Day Returns & Money Back Guarantee
- Ring size exchanges available. Just contact us!
The ring sizes in our website are shown in USA sizes (5 to 15) & AUS/UK sizes (F½ to Z+5) . Using this ring size chart, you can determine which size will be best for you. There are three options for measuring your ring size.
Option 1: Order our plastic ring sizer
An accurate way to help you figure out what size will fit best. The ring sizer is refunded when you purchase one of your tungsten rings (not applicable to non-tungsten rings).
Option 2: Measure the diameter of an existing ring
- Measure the internal diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
- Use the ring size chart below to locate your size. Refer to the "Existing Ring" column, find the closest diameter measurement, and then refer to the US or AUS size to the right of your diameter measurement. e.g My existing ring measures 19mm in diameter. According to the size chart, I would choose a size 9 or R 1/2.
Option 3: Printable Paper ring Sizer
If you do not have an existing ring to base your size selection on, you can measure your finger using our Printable Paper Ring Sizer. Follow the instructions on the printout. The result provided using this ring sizer is in US sizes. Please refer to the ring sizing guide below for the equivalent Australian size if required.
Option 4: Basic Paper Measurement
If you don't have a printer available, please use a strip of paper as shown below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over you knuckle.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of the day and the weather. Therefor measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (finger size is smaller in the early morning and when cold), repeat it 3 times to make sure your results are consistent.
To ensure your finger size in the most accurate way, it is highly recommended to measure it at any jeweler / jewelry store near you.
Daily Tungsten Ring Care and Handling
Keeping It Clean: The most important part of tungsten ring care is regular cleaning. Mix mild soap with warm water and gently scrub your tungsten ring with a soft cloth or brush. Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
Safe Storage: When not wearing your ring, store it in a fabric-lined jewelry box or a separate pouch to prevent scratches
- Avoiding Harsh Activities: While tungsten is durable, it's advisable to remove your ring during heavy manual work or activities that might expose it to harsh chemicals or extreme pressure.
Stick to this and your tungsten ring care will become second nature. Additionally, there are some other ring care tips to consider.
Understanding Chemical Reactions
Tungsten rings can react with certain chemicals, causing discoloration or damage. This is a big no no for tungsten ring care! It's important to remove your ring when using strong cleaning agents, chlorine, or other harsh chemicals. Regular exposure can compromise the integrity of the ring.
Over time your preferences, styles and finger size can change. Your ring might fit well now, but who knows in a few years? You might have lost a few kilos! That is why when you purchase a tungsten ring with Tymber Gear, you receive automatic membership to the Tymber Gear Lifetime Ring Replacement Club.
This club membership gives you the option to replace your ring as often and as many times as you would like for a heavily discounted price. No gimmicks, no hassles, just an easy replacement! All you need to do is return your current ring and choose a new ring. The type of ring you choose will attract a different replacement cost. They are listed below;
- Standard Tungsten rings (No inlays) - $59
- Inlay Tungsten Rings (Wood, Meteorite, Arrow) - $79
- Deer Antler/Turquoise/Opal rings - $109
Using your membership is super easy. Just click here for instructions.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts.
Processing time - This includes order verification and packing. All orders are sent direct to the international warehouses/supplier for processing and or production within 24 hours after the order is placed. The warehouse will process the order, which can take between 2-9 business days. Please be aware that some of our products are made to order, therefore the longer processing time of 9 days might apply.
Shipping Times- We ship from our Sydney fulfilment centre or Asia based fulfillment centre based on stock availability.
|Shipping Time Frame
|8 - 15 Business Days
$10.00 (Free for purchases over $75)
Please note- Deliveries to addresses outside of metro areas (150km+) may take slightly longer to arrive. On average, you can expect an extra 3-4 business days.
While we make every effort to ship your order to you within the estimated time frames, we cannot guarantee delivery within these estimated times. Keep in mind that most of our products are made to order. Please allow sufficient manufacturing and shipment time when placing your order.
Shipping times are listed in business days and are quoted to us by our logistics partners. There may be events (e.g. extreme weather, customs clearance, inaccurate address info) that may delay delivery beyond the quoted time. We are not responsible for these delays and cannot provide refunds for delayed delivery.
- Shipping and/or Import Tax/Tariffs- Depending on the type of product and or cost, you might be required to pay import taxes or tariffs. This is a cost you will have to cover.
Why choose a tungsten ring? Are they just for tough guys and gals?
- Not just for the tough ones! Tungsten rings are the hidden gems of the jewelry world. They're incredibly durable and scratch-resistant, which means they can handle everyday wear and tear without losing their charm. Plus, they're hypoallergenic, so they're kind to your skin, even if you're not the rough-and-tumble type.
Can tungsten rings be resized, or are they like a stubborn mule?
- Tungsten rings are a bit stubborn and don’t do resizing. It’s important to get the size right the first time. But fear not, we offer an easy ring size exchange service if the fit isn't perfect and every Tymber Gear tungsten purchase comes with complimentary membership in our Lifetime Ring Replacement Club.
How do tungsten rings feel to wear? Are they going to make my hand lopsided?
- Tungsten rings are heavier than their gold or silver cousins, giving them a substantial, quality feel. They won't make your hand lopsided, but you'll definitely feel the difference – a constant, gentle reminder of your impeccable taste in jewelry. Our tungsten rings are designed with a comfort fit, a special design on the inner of the ring that makes it super comfortable to wear despite their weight.
Are tungsten rings suitable for active lifestyles, or will they crumble under pressure?
- Tungsten rings are more than capable of keeping up with your active lifestyle. They're like the trusty sidekick that never complains, no matter how rough the adventure gets.
How do I care for my tungsten ring? Do I need a special toolkit?
- Caring for a tungsten ring is easier than remembering your phone charger. Just some mild soap and water will keep it looking sharp. No special tools or potions required – it's low maintenance and happy to stay that way. Just remember, while it’s tough against scratches, it’s not a fan of extreme forces, so treat it like a friend, not a superhero.