Gold Foil Geometric Resin Rings
Secure and trusted checkout with
These gold foil & resin rings are absolutely divine. The luxurious natural combination of gold foil and dazzling colours encased within a sturdy and resin finish will make the perfect addition to your jewellery collection. This beautiful ring is handmade with a stunning geometric cut finish. They make the perfect birthday gift. Spend over $50 and receive free shipping. Get some for you and some for your friends and family.
- Gorgeous gold foil and resin design
- Smooth inner surface for a comfortable fit
- 10 different designs to choose from
- Available in 4 different ring sizes
- Be sure to check the Ring Sizing tab for sizing information
Why buy from us?
- Personalised service and customer support.
- Safe shopping with a secure SSL checkout.
- Flexible payment options, including Afterpay.
- 00 Day Returns & Money Back Guarantee
- Ring size exchanges available. Just contact us!
Please note: These are handmade Slight variations in appearance is possible.
The ring sizes in our website are shown in USA sizes (5 to 15) & AUS/UK sizes (F½ to Z+5) . Using this ring size chart, you can determine which size will be best for you. There are three options for measuring your ring size.
Option 1: Order our plastic ring sizer
An accurate way to help you figure out what size will fit best. The ring sizer is refunded when you purchase one of your tungsten rings (not applicable to non-tungsten rings).
Option 2: Measure the diameter of an existing ring
- Measure the internal diameter (mm) of a ring that fits the desired finger
- Use the ring size chart below to locate your size. Refer to the "Existing Ring" column, find the closest diameter measurement, and then refer to the US or AUS size to the right of your diameter measurement. e.g My existing ring measures 19mm in diameter. According to the size chart, I would choose a size 9 or R 1/2.
Option 3: Printable Paper ring Sizer
If you do not have an existing ring to base your size selection on, you can measure your finger using our Printable Paper Ring Sizer. Follow the instructions on the printout. The result provided using this ring sizer is in US sizes. Please refer to the ring sizing guide below for the equivalent Australian size if required.
Option 4: Basic Paper Measurement
If you don't have a printer available, please use a strip of paper as shown below.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over you knuckle.
- Finger size changes depending on the time of the day and the weather. Therefor measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm (finger size is smaller in the early morning and when cold), repeat it 3 times to make sure your results are consistent.
To ensure your finger size in the most accurate way, it is highly recommended to measure it at any jeweler / jewelry store near you.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts.
Processing time - This includes order verification and packing. All orders are sent direct to the international warehouses/supplier for processing and or production within 24 hours after the order is placed. The warehouse will process the order, which can take between 2-9 business days. Please be aware that some of our products are made to order, therefore the longer processing time of 9 days might apply.
Shipping Times- We ship direct from our Asia based warehouses.
|Method||Shipping Time Frame||Price|
|Standard Shipping||8 - 15 Business Days||
$10.00 (Free for purchases over $50)
Please note- Deliveries to addresses outside of metro areas (150km+) may take slightly longer to arrive. On average, you can expect an extra 3-4 business days.
While we make every effort to ship your order to you within the estimated time frames, we cannot guarantee delivery within these estimated times. Keep in mind that most of our products are made to order. Please allow sufficient manufacturing and shipment time when placing your order.
Shipping times are listed in business days and are quoted to us by our logistics partners. There may be events (e.g. extreme weather, customs clearance, inaccurate address info) that may delay delivery beyond the quoted time. We are not responsible for these delays and cannot provide refunds for delayed delivery.
- Shipping and/or Import Tax/Tariffs- Depending on the type of product and or cost, you might be required to pay import taxes or tariffs. This is a cost you will have to cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you an Australian Business?
Yep! We are based in Queensland. Our products are processed and/or produced and shipped to our customers in 29 countries directly from international warehouses. Because all purchase transactions are processed in Australia we adhere to the stringent refunds & exchanges expectations for Australian Businesses. Just contact us if there is a problem and we will do everything we can to provide a solution that best suits you.
Am I able to track my package?
Yes. All orders will have the ability to be tracked. Tracking details will be emailed to the email address you provided at checkout when the order is dispatched from the warehouse. You can also track your order by inputting your order number and email address via the this link "Track My Order". If you have any queries about the delivery of your order, please email us at anytime via email@example.com
I have ordered multiple products, but is seems I have different tracking codes?
Yes. Depending on the product you have ordered, it might be dispatched from various warehouses. This means these items might be packaged separately and arrive at different times. Don't worry, you can track each of these packages easily as per above.
Do I have to sign for the package.
In most instances no. If it is safe, they will leave the package in a safe space. Alternatively the courier will leave a calling card, inviting you to pick up your package at the nearest depot.
The tracking information says it's been delivered, but it's not here? What do I do?
This rarely occurs but it's generally a small error during delivery. If this does occur you will need to contact Australia Post (If in Australia) or your local postal service to check on the delivery or lodge a report. Please let us know if this has happened. If the postal service says something has gone wrong with the delivery, we will do everything we can to make you happy.
I made a mistake entering the delivery address. Can I change it?
In most instances yes, but there is a short time frame to make adjustments. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of submitting the order to make adjustments to the delivery address. Please check your order carefully before submitting to avoid this situation.